Users can select to show the compass on the Plus Floor Plans. Please note that the compass is an experimental feature.
The App uses GPS on the device to determine the compass, so the user must allow location services on the device to get the compass to their floor plans.
How to enable compass:
- Go to styling settings and tick the box:
- Allow location services from your device settings:
1. Go to settings
2. Select CubiCasa
3. Location → While Using the App
4. Allow Precise Location
From Quick Settings
1. Swipe down to open settings
2. Select Location
1. Select Location
2. Turn on the location permissions
If the location is wrong, you can try to improve the location accuracy with these tips:
- Turn on wi-fi
- Remove any nearby magnets, for example, a case and pop socket, and restart the device
- Stay away from metal objects and objects that generate a strong magnetic field
- Calibrate the compass on your device
It is possible to edit the compass values, add or hide the compass on Quick Edit. Read more.