The total scanned area includes everything that you have scanned, regardless if this is an outdoor space or an indoor space.
Hence, it’s not related to either the GLA (Gross Living Area) or the GIA (Gross Internal Area) calculations.
For example, if you have scanned a house with a deck, garage, patio, and yard, all of the areas you have scanned will be calculated and counted towards the Total Scanned Area, including the scanned area.
If you wish, you can get the Total Scanned Area at the bottom of your floor plan by following the steps below:
Create your custom style and select the Total Scanned Area in the Styling Tab.
- Click on Orders on your left side
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Use another style” on the top right of your floor plan
- On the pop-up, select the template you would like to use from the drop-down list
- Click on the button saying “Change Style”
- After you have followed the steps above, you will get a message saying “The order is being rendered. We will inform you via email upon completion”. After a couple of minutes, you will be able to download your floor plan normally.