Users can select to show compass on floor plans. Please note that the compass is an experimental feature.
The app uses GPS on the device to determine the compass, so user must allow location services on the device to get the compass to their floor plans.
How to enable compass:
- Go to styling settings and tick the box:
- Allow location services from you device settings:
1. Go to settings
2. Select CubiCasa
3. Location → While Using the App
4. Allow Precise Location
From Quick Settings
1. Swipe down to open settings
2. Select Location
1. Select Location
2. Turn on the location permissions
It is possible to edit the compass values, add or hide the compass on Quick Edit. Read more.