You can customize your floor plan layout with themes. Each theme has predefined color values, which you can tailor to match your own brand. Below you can see how each setting affects the floor plan.
With colored themes, the fixed furniture icons won’t have a fill color, which will make icons look a little bit different than with black and white only floor plans.
How to select a theme?
- Log in to our website and go to Settings > Styling
- Select the template from a drop down menu
- Define color values if needed
If you already have a plan, and you want to change the theme on it, change the theme on the Styling tab first, then follow the steps below:
- Go to List & Search
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Quick Edit” at the bottom
- Click on the floppy disk icon (Finish)
- Wait until you get a pop-up confirming the changes have been saved
- Wait a few minutes for replication purposes.