Great news! Rounding options are now available in your Styling Tab.
If you use the metric unit, you have the following options:
– No decimals (e.g. 7m)
– 1 decimal (e.g. 7.1m)
– 2 decimals (e.g. 7.13m)
If you use the imperial imperial units (feet/inches), you have the following options:
– The closest inch (e.g. 7’4)
– The closest tenth (e.g. 7.3)
– The closest half foot (e.g. 7.5′)
– The closest foot (e.g. 7)
Here is how to enable it:
Step 1: Go to the Styling Tab in your settings.
Step 2: Update the current template or create a new template which is your preferred option, then save the template.
If you already have a floor plan, and you want to make any styling changes to it, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Click on Orders on your left side
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Use another style” on the top right of your floor plan
- On the pop-up, select the template you would like to use from the drop-down list
- Click on the button saying “Change Style”