You can view your company settings by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner. Select the “Settings” option.
Under the “General” tab, you can:
- Change the name of your company
- Add your VAT number
- View your plan type
- Delete your account
If you belong to the European Union or are required to pay VAT (value-added tax), use this field to enter your VAT ID number. If we have a VAT number on file, you will not be charged value-added tax on your orders.
If you are based in the USA, you don’t need a VAT number and can leave that field blank.
There are two types of plans:
|Pay-as-you-go-President||For users who signed up via the web portal.
Your credit card information is displayed and can be changed.
|in-app-president||For users who signed up via the app. All payments are processed through Apple Pay. Discounts are not available for this account type.
Note: if you wish to change your account type, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delete company account
Please proceed with caution as deleted accounts cannot be restored.
If you wish to stop future charges to your credit card, use the “Cancel Subscription” option in the “Current plan” section instead. That will remove your credit card information from our system.
Under the “Styling” tab, you can change the following settings for your account. These settings will apply to all floor plans ordered under your account:
- Floor plan template
- Floor plan themes / personalized colors
- Language – Available languages for floor plan labels include English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Dutch, Polish, and Spanish.
- Measurements arrows
Users & Offices
Under the “Users & offices” tab, you can manage your offices and users. An account can have multiple offices which can be organized by geographic location, function, etc. It’s a way to organize your account into “folders”.
In CubiCasa, there are three types of users:
- Managers – Managers can see all floor plans in all offices, can change company and/or account settings and can view billing information.
- Users – Users can upload and view floor plans only for the office to which they are assigned. They cannot change any company or account settings.
- Collaborators – Collaborators won’t receive emails and have fewer options on the web service (they will see only their own scans, they are not able to do fix requests or access Quick Edit through the web service).
Use the Developers tab to generate an API key to gain access to various CubiCasa APIs and services. Learn more from our developers page.