The Styling Tab is the page where you can add your personal styling to your floor plans.
You can access it by following the steps below:
1 – Log in to your account from the website
2 – Click on the top right corner, on your user name
3 – Click on Settings
4 – Click on the Styling tab
Here you can select the language you would like to see on your floor plan. There are two ways to select the English language:
- English: If you select this language, you will get your floor plans in English and using the “Master” label, so you will get “Master Bedroom”, “Master Bathroom” for example.
- English with primary denotation: If you select this language, you will get your floor plans in English and using the “Primary” label, so you will get “Primary Bedroom”, “Primary Bathroom” for example.
Here you can select the unit you would like to see on your floor plans. There are two options:
- Metric: If you select this unit you will get your floor plans in metric, for example 2.5m x 1.8m
- Imperial: If you select this unit you will get your floor plans in imperial (feet and inches), for example 7’6″ x 3’4″
- Both: If you select this unit you will get your floor plans in both units, metric and imperial.
Here you can add or update the logo you would like to be displayed on your floor plans.
Here you can select from one of the 6 pre-defined templates to use on your floor plan, they are:
- Black and white
- Wet space highlight
- Simple blueprint
- Earth tones
Alternatively, you can select the color for each one of the following components, you just need to enter the hex color code for the color you would like to use. You can personalize the color for the following 8 components:
- Wall color: Here you select the color of all walls, internal and external walls will have the same color.
- Floor color: Here you select the color for all rooms that are not from the list of the pre-defined labels for the components listed below, and all custom labels you enter.
- Bedroom color: Here you select the color of all bedrooms, and its variances. All pre-defined labels with the word “BEDROOM” will have this color. For example, BEDROOM, GUEST BEDROOM, TWIN BEDROOM, etc.
- Wet space color: Here you can select the color for your bath. All pre-defined labels with the word “BATH” will have this color. For example, BATH, SHARED BATH, and in addition to that, the spaces with the pre-defined labels SHOWER ROOM, and SAUNA will also have this color.
- Outdoor color: Here you select the color for all outdoors areas. For example, BALCONY, DECK, PATIO, PORCH, etc.
- Background color: Here you can select the color you want to have on the background of your floor plan. It’s by default white.
- Room label color: Here you can select the color of the labels for all labels on your floor plan.
- Fixed furniture color: Here you can select the color for all your furniture, this is applied only if the “No fill fixed furniture” is NOT ticked.
Note: It’s important to remember that the colors will only work if you are using any of the pre-defined labels, if you are entering a custom label, for example, bathroom, this will use the “floor color”.
Here you can select the best resolution for your floor plans. You have 4 options, they are:
- 4:3 – 4000x3000px (high resolution)
- 4:3 – 2000x1500px (web optimized)
- 3:2 – 4000x2667px (high resolution)
- 3:2 – 2000x1333px (web optimized)
If the box is ticked this means the arrows will be shown on the floor plan.
If the box is NOT ticked this means the arrows will NOT be shown on the floor plan.
No fill fixed furniture:
If the box is ticked this means the furniture will have the same color as the room they are.
If the box is NOT ticked this means the furniture will have the same color selected for the component “Fixed furniture color”.
If you already have a plan, and you want to make any styling changes to it, make the changes on the Styling tab first, then follow the steps below:
- Go to List & Search
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Quick Edit” at the bottom
- Click on the floppy disk icon (Finish)
- Wait until you get a pop-up confirming the changes have been saved
- Wait a few minutes for replication purposes.