Here is some information you can add directly to your website to increase demand:
- According to Zillow, floor plans are the 2nd most important feature on a listing and correlates highly with capturing potential leads.
- Floor plans provide an understandable layout of the entire property in a single visual.
- Even though photos are good assets, they can leave a buyer with a lack of context. Floor plans fill in that gap.
- Floor plans can reveal what photos alone cannot – the proportions of rooms, the number of rooms, and the flow among them.
- Adding a floor plan to a real estate listing can increase click-throughs from buyers by 52% according to Rightmove.
TIP: Consider adding floor plans to your photography package. Offer the first one free to each client so they can see the benefits and will come back asking for more!
We also put together a handy sales material package that contains floor plan examples and ideas for sales pitches.
EXTRA TIP: Check our Marketing Resources to help you sell floor plan add-on services to your clients. Moreover, there you will find downloadable white-labeled social media posts, floor plan statistics, and best practices.