Open Quick Edit: Instructions
- Select the floor plan order you’d like to edit
- Click on the “Quick edit” button on the lower left
- The Quick edit tool will open
To add your own Text:
1. Click on the floor that you want to edit
2. Click on the on the ribbon on the left
3. Click on the Free Text button
4. In the floor plan, click at the location where you’d like the center of your text added.
5. Type your text.
6. Press enter.
7. For each text you’d like to add, go back to step 3.
If you’d like to change the dimensions of an area:
- Delete the dimension: Instructions
- Add the new dimensions as text.