You should have the CubiCasa app installed on your mobile device.
1. Click on “Scan a space”.
2. Enter the Street name of the building you are scanning
3. Turn your phone to landscape mode making sure the button is on the right hand side.
4. Press record to start scanning. Once you press to start the record will start immediately.
5. Scan the property.
6. Click the red record button to stop recording.
7. Please allow some time so the App can process your scan before turning off your phone. If you don’t do that you might lose the whole scan, and you will NOT be able to recover it.
8. When you are back at your office/home and have access to the WiFi internet, “Send” your scan.
For tips and tricks on scanning, please see this video: How to Scan – Best Practices.