If you have your language set as “English”, you will get the “Master” labels.
If you have your language set as “English with primary denotation”, you will get the “Primary” labels.
You can select your preferred language by following the steps below:
- Login in to your account from the website
- Click on the top right corner, on your user name
- Click on Settings
- Click on the Styling tab
- Select the language you want to use
All your new floor plans will have the new language.
If you already have a plan, and you want to make any styling changes to it, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Go to List & Search
- Select the order you want to change
- Click on the button saying “Change Style” on the top right of your floor plan
- On the pop-up, select the template you would like to use from the drop down list
- Complete the recaptcha
- Click on the button saying “Change Style”
After you have followed the steps above, you will get a message saying “The order is being rendered. We will inform you via email upon completion”. After a couple of minutes you will be able to download your floor plan normally.