How to sell a floor plan add-on to your agent
- According to Zillow, floor plans are the 2nd most important feature on a listing and correlates highly with capturing potential leads.
- 1 in 10 buyers said that they would never arrange to view a property if they had not seen a floor plan first, with many more indicating that they would be less likely to view (source: Rightmove.com).
- 1 in 5 possible buyers would ignore a listing that does not contain a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- Adding a floor plan to a real estate listing can increase click-throughs from buyers by 52% (source: Rightmove.com).
- With more than 90% of home buyers searching online for properties, floor plans and virtual tours rank highest as the ‘very useful’ features, according to a National Association of REALTORS® survey.
- Floor plans are opened 7.5 times more often than maps on realestate.com.au.
- When asked about what they consider when hiring a real estate agent an astounding 42% revealed they would not hire a professional that didn’t offer a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- 93% of buyers say they are more likely to spend time looking at a property with a floor plan
- 81% of sellers think a floor plan will help sell their home faster
- Including a floor plan in the marketing campaign has been proven to reduce time on the market by up to 50%
Download floor plan stats & infographics